8.07.2012

Time for a Clock

I drew a clock. This is what I do when I need a creative release. After all the stress of starting my own business, it was nice to just get absorbed in drawing for a few hours.

I had bought this vintage-inspired clock several months ago from Wuslu.




I love all their vintage-inspired items. But I was extremely disappointed. The face of the clock was a poor quality printout.


This is not a blurry photo. This is what the face looked like. I was so disappointed that I wrote to the company expressing my disapproval. They gave me a refund.


Anyhow, it's been sitting on my desk, taken apart, waiting for a day to have the face replaced. I went online looking for some images to print and cut out. But I really was not finding anything that I liked.

So I took to some hand lettering and drawing. I probably spent a good 3 hours on this, and maybe one of these days, I'll be able to do it faster. But the 3 hours of just getting absorbed and essentially having all the other thoughts quieted in my head was nice.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...